(Motivation) 10 Powerful Ragnar Lothbrok Quotes from Vikings

Anjo Joseph
0


 1. I cannot stop thinking about death. Death intrigues me. The death of children. The death of friends. But my own death continues to elude me. In my world, it is believed that the day of your death is fated.

2.  I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves.

3. Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best

Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.

4. Yes I have made mistakes. Life didn´t come with instructions.

5. Don’t be too impatient to put yourself in danger.

6. No man can walk through life without things happening to him.

7. I would worry less about the gods and more about the fury of a patient man.

8. Don’t waste your time looking back you’re not going that way.

9. You don’t need a title to be a leader.


10.  There will come a time when you’ll be responsible for our people. When your time comes, you must lead with your head, not with your heart.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)