AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

GiftTv blog's
0

 An interview with MISS FACE OF   GiftTv2022.



What’s your name?


My name is Yansha Evelyn Nadoo


Tell me a little bit about yourself


My name is Yansha Nadoo Evelyn,am from Benue State,I came from the family of Yansha, I have two siblings, I’m a student of Federal polytechnic Ebonyi state. I’m onto selling of thrift wears and I’m a data vendor currently Miss face of GiftTv


Where do you school?


I school in Federal Polytechnic Ebonyi state


What was your challenges during the competition?


Financial challenges but I kept pushing till the final day.


How do you feel after winning the Face of Gift TV.


I felt so happy that I didn’t disappoint my course mates who took their time in voting for me..


Who do u want to give shout out to..


Queen: I want to shout out to my big sis,my friends and course who voted massively for me..


What your duty as a queen?


To reach out to people in my little ways like giving out data and money…


What do you have to say about the brand..


The brand is amazing and it’s one of a kind

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)